Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
Aqua-Weir 125-300 Skimming System
Aqua-Weir 4-pontoon skimmers (125 - 300 m3/h of oil recovery) rely on the weir overflow principle to draw oil into the system for effective skimming
Recovered oil is collected via the self-adjusting weir and pumped via the onboard pump.
The system is manufactured from lightweight marine-grade aluminum and painted with powder-coated paint for high durability.
• Pumping capacity: 125-300 m³/h
• Pump options: positive displacement lobe / screw
• Standard or optional floating oil recovery hose, custom lengths available
• Optional wired or wireless remote control
• Optional dual thrusters
• Power options: diesel/hydraulic, ship’s hydraulic/electric power, hazardous zone 1 compliant
• Capability to use as an oil transfer pumping system (floating or on vessel)