Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
The RBS TRITON™ 100 oil skimming system
The RBS TRITON™ 100 oil skimming systems are versatile, ideal for use in protected and open calm water environments and are able to recover 100 m3/h
The RBS TRITON™ 100 oil skimming system consists of three major components: the RBS TRITON™ 100 oil skimmer head with onboard positive displacement lobe pump, a diesel/hydraulic power pack, and hydraulic and oil transfer hose sets.
The system is ideal for use in calm open waters and also industrial situations such as refineries.
The system offers extremely high oil recovery rates with up to 98% efficiency and is able to respond to most oil spill needs.
Brush, disc and drum recovery modules can be easily interchanged in less than 5 minutes.
The marine grade aluminum and stainless steel construction ensure durability and long lasting service.
• Interchangeable oil recovery modules (brush, disc or drum)
• Fabricated in either stainless steel (for industrial use) or marine grade aluminum
• Positive displacement lobe pump
• Pumping capacity: 100 m³/h (max)
• Custom lengths of hydraulic and oil transfer hoses available
• Power options: pneumatic, diesel/hydraulic, ship’s hydraulic/electric power, hazardous zone 1 compliant
• Capability to use as an oil transfer pumping system (floating or on land)
Testing certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) & ABS (American Bureau Services) and witnessed
to ASTM Standard F631-99 for oil recovery volume & efficiency and heavy oil recovery capability.
RBS TRITON™ oil skimming technology (US Patent 7,303,688)