Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
RBS TRITON™ 150 Skimmer
RBS TRITON™ 150 oil skimming systems are versatile, ideal for use in protected and calm water environments and are able to recover 150 m³/h
The RBS TRITON™ 150 oil skimming system consists of three major components: the RBS TRITON™ 150 oil skimmer head with onboard positive displacement lobe pump, a diesel/hydraulic power pack, and hydraulic and oil transfer hose sets.
The system offers extremely high oil recovery rates with up to 98% efficiency and is able to respond to most oil spill needs.
Brush, disc and drum recovery modules can be easily interchanged in less than 5 minutes.
The marine grade aluminum and stainless steel construction ensure durability and long lasting service.
• Interchangeable oil recovery modules (brush, disc or drum)
• Positive displacement lobe/screw pumps available
• Pumping capacity: 150 m³/h (max)
• Custom lengths of hydraulic and oil transfer hoses available
• Power options: diesel/hydraulic, ship’s hydraulic/electric power, hazardous zone 1 compliant
• Capability to use as an oil transfer pumping system (floating or on land)
Testing certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) & ABS (American Bureau Services) and witnessed
to ASTM Standard F631-99 for oil recovery volume & efficiency and heavy oil recovery capability.
RBS TRITON™ oil skimming technology (US Patent 7,303,688)