Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
RBS TRITON™ 300 OS (Offshore) Skimming System
RBS TRITON™ 300 OS oil skimming systems are ideal for use in open and protected water environments and are able to recover 300 m³/h
The RBS TRITON™ 300 OS system consists of three major components: the RBS TRITON™ 300 oil skimmer head, a hydraulic power pack, and hydraulic and oil transfer hose sets.
Its modular design makes for easy transport by truck from a warehouse to a vessel of opportunity.
Once loaded and secured on a vessel or jetty, the system can be deployed by one operator, either over the side or stern of the vessel.
Twin thrusters enable the operator to maneuver and position the skimmer head to the most advantageous location to ensure efficient oil recovery.
The robust design with protective tubular cage ensures optimal protection of the skimmer head from foreign objects or encounters with the deployment vessel in high wind and sea conditions.
• Interchangeable oil recovery modules (brush, disc or drum)
• Positive displacement lobe pump
• Pumping capacity: 250 m³/h (max)
• Standard or optional floating oil recovery hose, custom lengths available
• Optional wired or wireless remote control
• Optional dual thrusters
• Power options: diesel/hydraulic, ship’s hydraulic/electric power, hazardous zone 1 compliant
• Capability to use as an oil transfer pumping system (floating or on vessel)
Testing certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) & ABS (American Bureau Services) and witnessed
to ASTM Standard F631-99 for oil recovery volume & efficiency and heavy oil recovery capability.
RBS TRITON™ oil skimming technology (US Patent 7,303,688)