Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
RBS TRITON™ 150 T (Trailer-mounted) Skimming System
RBS TRITON™ 150 T (Trailer-mounted) skimming system is extremely mobile and can be easily transported to any location that is accessible by vehicle
The RBS TRITON™ 150 T (Trailer-mounted) skimming system is 100% self-contained, totally independent and ready for transport and deployment.
With a recovery rate of 150m³/h, the system is designed for one-person operation and is safe and easy to use directly from the trailer.
The road certified trailer stores the RBS TRITON™ 150 oil skimmer head, a diesel/hydraulic power pack / crane system, hose reel with hydraulic and oil transfer hose sets, and a storage box comprising of a 10m³ oil storage tank with accessories.
The power pack/crane system can be removed from the trailer and used to deploy/recover the skimmer head in areas where trailer access is not possible.
• Interchangeable oil recovery modules (brush, disc or drum)
• Positive displacement lobe pump (150 m/h) able to move ultra heavy liquid and can be used for tank cleaning
• Pumping capacity: 150m³/h (max)
• Custom lengths of hydraulic and oil transfer hose available
• Diesel/hydraulic power pack / crane system
• Capability to use as an oil transfer pumping system (floating or on trailer)
Testing certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas) & ABS (American Bureau Services) and witnessed
to ASTM Standard F631-99 for oil recovery volume & efficiency and heavy oil recovery capability.
RBS TRITON™ oil skimming technology (US Patent 7,303,688)