Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
Aqua-Guard’s Harbourflex Oil Containment and Marine Protection barriers - Installed in 30+ Countries
Posted on March 14, 2017 by Cameron Janz | 1651 Views
Over the past 25 years, Aqua-Guard’s Harbourflex permanent oil containment boom and marine protection barriers have been relied on to protect installations in over 30 countries around the world
With the attractive Canadian Dollar, our international clients understand that they can rely on top quality protection for their marine zones at very cost-effective pricing.
Harbourflex permanent marine protection systems continue to be a popular choice among our long established clients as well as first time users.
Customers & applications include:
- Port authorities (port protection security and spill control)
- Petrochemical terminals (containment of spills)
- Waste-water treatment plants (containment of accidental discharge)
- Marine parks (animal containment and protection barrier)
- Power plants and desalination plants (water intake protection)
- Debris barriers (protection from any type of floating debris)
- Marinas (containment of accidental spills)
- Separation ponds (concentration of surface oil)
Complete anchoring, tidal compensation and vessel sealing systems are available, complementing the Harbourflex barrier system and making Aqua-Guard a world leader in permanent marine protection.
Harbourflex Boom offers low maintenance and retains a life expectancy of over 25 years (in normal marine conditions).
Please contact Aqua-Guard to see how we can help you with your marine protection applications.
#cleanoceans; #cleanwaters; #oilspillresponse; #oilspill
Aqua-Guard provides a range of state-of-the-the-art oil spill response solutions including the URO Skimmer System and the RBS TRITON™ range of oil skimmers—all built on Aqua-Guard’s patented RBS TRITON™ technology to deliver some of the highest efficiency and recovery rates in the industry.