Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
Aqua-Guard wins RuleBreaker Award
Posted on September 23, 2016 by Nigel Bennett | 657 Views
Aqua-Guard Spill Response Inc, wins Rule Breaker Award for Best Established Small Business 2016.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE : September 21st, 2016
Aqua Guard Spill Response Inc named winner in the catagory of Best Established Small Business and Finalist for the Grand Prize, Rule Breaker Awards in Scottsdale Arizona November 15th.
“With over 2,000 people being nominated for this award, we can see how RuleBreakers are truly making a difference in the business world,” said co-host Barry Moltz, author of How to Get Unstuck.
Meet the Entrepreneurs Who Are Shaking Up the Business World:
LAKEWOOD, CALIF., September 21, 2016 – Aqua-Guard Spill Response Inc, has been named one of six finalists in the third annual RuleBreaker awards. The unconventional awards program, sponsored this year by Nextiva and PeakSales Recruiting, celebrates entrepreneurs who take the road less traveled and break all the rules in their pursuit of business success.
One grand-prize winner will be chosen from among the six category winners. The grand-prize winner will be announced at an awards ceremony November 15th, 2016, at Nextiva’s NextCon conference (http://nextcon.nextiva.com).
Aqua-Guard is the winner in the catatogy of best Established Small Business with 5 other companies in various catagories below:
The complete list of finalists are:
1. Established Small Businesses RuleBreaker of the Year: Nigel Bennett’s company, Aqua-Guard Spill Response Inc, www.aquaguard.com, provides state-of-the-the-art solutions globally to clean up marine oil spills.
2. New Small Businesses RuleBreaker of the Year: Jody Harris’s invention, ZippedMe, solves the problem of how to zip up dresses that close in the back when you don’t have someone to help you.
3. Retail RuleBreaker of the Year: Adam Schulte owns Quarks American Bento, www.Quarksamericanbento.com, a fast-casual restaurant serving healthy, customizable meals based on six food groups that add up to a complete, unique meal.
4. Tech Services RuleBreaker of the Year: Elaina Farnsworth founded MobileComply, www.mobilecomply.com, which provides workforce training and credentialing for professionals in the connected and autonomous vehicles industry.
5. Professional Services RuleBreaker of the Year: Todd Palmer founded Diversified Industrial Staffing, www.distaffing.com, which applies white-collar headhunting recruiting tactics to blue-collar laborers in skilled trades.
6. Manufacturing RuleBreaker of the Year: Jennifer and Michael Young’s company, The Domesticated Dad, www.thedomesticateddad.net, delivers fresh, healthy brown-bag lunches to students, parents and teachers at local schools.
Rule Maker of the Year: Special mention goes to Mary-Lynn Foster, co-founder of e-learning, coaching and small business consulting firm Bigg Success, www.biggsuccess.com, for her innovative approach to promoting the RuleBreaker awards contest on social media.
“Every day entrepreneurs are starting and scaling their businesses by doing it their way—and we are proud to honor them,” said Rieva Lesonsky, CEO of GrowBiz Media and a co-host of the RuleBreaker Awards.
“As we enter our 3rd year of the RuleBreaker awards, I am impressed more than ever by the continuous innovation of entrepreneurs,” said co-host Mike Michalowicz, author of Surge. “You would think that all the great ideas in the world would be exhausted, but it is quite the opposite. This year is perhaps the most innovative entrepreneurs to date!”Winners were selected by a panel of judges including:
• Ken Yancey, CEO of SCORE
• Yaniv Masjedi, CMO, Nextiva
• Anita Campbell, founder, CEO and Publisher of Small Business Trends and BizSugar
• Brian Scudmore, founder of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
• Shama Kabani, CEO of Marketing Zen Group
• JJ Ramberg, co-founder of Goodsearch.com and host of MSNBC’s Your Business
For more information, visit http://www.rulebreakerawards.com.
Aqua-Guard provides a range of state-of-the-the-art oil spill response solutions including the URO Skimmer System and the RBS TRITON™ range of oil skimmers—all built on Aqua-Guard’s patented RBS TRITON™ technology to deliver some of the highest efficiency and recovery rates in the industry.