Aqua-Guard offers full on-site training and commissioning services designed to help you lessen the impact and incurred costs in the event of an oil spill... [ more ]
Aqua-Guard invited as keynote speaker of the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineers monthly meeting
Posted on April 3, 2013 | 5504 Views
On March 20th, 2013, Aqua-Guard Spill Response Inc was invited to be the keynote speaker at the monthly dinner meeting of the Canadian Institute of Marine Engineers (CIMarE) Vancouver Branch.
The topic of the evening was Aqua-Guard’s “Customized Oil Spill Response Solutions for Offshore Support Vessels (OSV’s)”.
Nigel Bennett, Co-Founder of Aqua-Guard spoke on:
- Aqua-Guard’s pioneering 40+ year history in the global oil spill response business
- Development of their state-of-the-art RBS TRITON™ heavy oil skimming technology
- Development and evolution of their customized offshore oil skimming systems (URO’s) for clients operating Offshore Support Vessels
Attendees from Aqua-Guard were:
- Nigel Bennett (Co-Founder)
- Francisco (Paco) Jimenez – Regional Manager for Latin America
- Chris Doudican – Regional Manager Middle East/Africa/ EU and Alberta
Members from CIMarE were represented by various organizations including STX Europe, Finning Canada, Kinder Morgan (Trans Mountain Expansion Project) and British Columbia Institute of Technology (Marine Engineering).
Aqua-Guard provides a range of state-of-the-the-art oil spill response solutions including the URO Skimmer System and the RBS TRITON™ range of oil skimmers—all built on Aqua-Guard’s patented RBS TRITON™ technology to deliver some of the highest efficiency and recovery rates in the industry.
Sep 11, 2017
May 3, 2017
Jan 23, 2017
Oct 13, 2016
Sep 23, 2016
Apr 4, 2016
Dec 3, 2015
Sep 8, 2015
Jun 24, 2015
May 27, 2014
May 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Dec 18, 2013
Dec 12, 2012
Nov 19, 2012
Nov 12, 2012